The major characteristic of the SR-B torch family is its quality. The torches are designed to provide the utmost in convenience, versatility, and ergonomics to the user.
The SR-B 21 has pioneering technology inside and is dedicated to professional end-users looking for an extremely high performing torch, with extraordinary small torch neck-to-head dimensions providing the ability to weld in the tightest spaces with maximum precision. The ball joint allows free movement in all directions without torsion of the cable assembly.
The compact size of SR-B 21 and high performance power rating makes this torch an exceptional tool for hand-held TIG welding.
- Equipped with the new Precision Switch technology allowing for precise operation with optimised ergonomics.
- Extensively tested and a proven, compact design with high durability
- Extra large cooling channels ensures much higher duty cycle than standard SR-B 20 style torch head.
- Same wear parts as SR-B 20 and previous TXH 251/252
- Food and Beverage
- Steel Industry
- Tank and Vessel Fabrication
- Marine and Offshore
- Light Fabrication