Sentinel A50 for Air
Years of welding have trained you to know exactly what you need in a hood: crucial comfort, large lens, and next generation technology. Every special operation needs special equipment that gets the job done, and when it comes to your helmet, SENTINEL™ is worn by the best.
- Revolutionary Shell Design. High Impact Resistance Nylon
- Halo™ Headgear. Ergonomic, infinitely-adjustable 5 point head gear provides extreme comfort and balance. Low-profile design, central pivot point allows for maximum head clearance while helmet is in the up position.
- 100 x 60mm 1/1/1/2 –5-13 ADF
- Externally activated Grind Button. Shade 4 Grind Mode
- Colour touch screen control panel
- 8 separate memory settings
- Replacing spare parts made easy. Front cover lens replaceable within 10 seconds, without removing helmet (front loaded)
- Plasma Cutting
- Oxy-Fuel Cutting
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)
- GTAW (TIG)
- GMAW (MIG/MAG)
Download the fact sheet for more information
How to purchase Sentinel A50 for Air
We are as eager to put ESAB product in your hands as you are to have them. That is why we sell our products through distributors who will give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure you are happy with the purchasing process.
To make things even easier, we have developed the online shopping list. As you browse our site, you will be able to click on any product and this will be added to your shopping basket. When you have finished, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and take it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +44 (0) 1992 800 875 and we will point you in the right direction.
Part Numbers and Accessories
PAPR unit delivered with Motor unit, Battery, Intelligent charger, P3 filter + Pre filter, Waist belt, Hose and proban hose cover.