Helmets and Head Protection
WARRIOR Tech Helmet
The WARRIOR Tech helmet has been designed to meet the needs of a variety of welders, providing a high tech lightweight shell to protect from heat, sparks and spatter, The welding lens gives a high clarity of view, resulting in an excellent optical quality utilising the latest ADF technology. The WARRIOR Tech helmet provides ideal functionality, performance and comfort to the occasional welder, maintenance and construction workers through to the professional welder.
- External shade adjustment between DIN 9 and DIN 13, and optical class 1/2/1/2.
- Delay and sensitivity can be adjusted from the inside.
- Four arc sensors for higher response and wider coverage and a large viewing area of 3.85 x 1.88 in. (98 x 48 mm)
- Wider field of vision and increased spatial awareness
- Sensitivity control is an adaptable feature useful when welding low amperages (GTAW) for better reaction to darker arc light.
- Delay control enabling the welder to set how long the lens stays dark after the welding arc stops. Short delay helps get the job done faster during tack welding, whilst longer delay is useful for high amperage welding.
Download the fact sheet for more information
How to purchase WARRIOR Tech Helmet
We are as eager to put ESAB product in your hands as you are to have them. That is why we sell our products through distributors who will give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure you are happy with the purchasing process.
To make things even easier, we have developed the online shopping list. As you browse our site, you will be able to click on any product and this will be added to your shopping basket. When you have finished, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and take it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +44 (0) 1992 800 875 and we will point you in the right direction.